Saturday 6 September 2008

Long Time no action!

Well it has come to my attention that i have been neglecting my blog and there hasn't been any new activity since august 10th and it is now the 6th Sept!

Over the next few days i am gonna update you all with what i have been up to and what i have been creating and showing any new bit's and bobs off. I have no idea rally what order they all happened in so i will just methodically work through my list and that way hopefully i won't forget anything!

I must check out my fellow bloggers blogspots to see what they have been busy with and to get a look at any new creations they have been making.

I have had lots of crafters block and that has resulted in periods of no creating and then i get a night like last night and i couldn't sleep or settle, sat at my craft desk and hey presto produced something i hve been trying to do since the 15th August! Phew got those bits done and off in the post so i know they will arrive on time.

Right off to compile my list and then will be back later to update my progress with my creations.

Bye for now!

No comments: