Thursday 8 July 2010

Using stationary within art

The Theme for all of these was to create the atc but incorporate stationary of choice into it

For this i chose children playing together. I made sure the image was placed to the right hand side of the card so tha i was able to create crosses with staples doen the left hand side. I then added a staple to the right side corners of the image.




For the next one i was thinking out of the box and decided to create a holder for a ticket to go in. The stationary part i used was a bull dog clip at the top of the ticket so that it could be easily removed and placed back into the holder. I used stamed designs and words as well as an image and words already done. When it was seen by other members there were many people who wanted it but i was naughty and i gave it my best friend who co owned the group with me. I knew it had gone to a good home and i had actually made this one with my friend in mind.





No comments: