Sunday 13 July 2008

HATS HATS HATS!!!



Well i finally got these swaps for mixedmediaatc's done after weeks of saying i was gonna get them done. My freaky deaky fwendie must have heard me say i was gonna get them done for weeks and it just didn't happen!

I sat down a couple of days ago desperate to get some crafting done and as if by magic my hat atc's suddenly became a reality :)

I was sooooo pleased to have them done and off in the post and obviously i needed to let my freaky deakie fwendie know. I think she was just pleased to not hear me say i still needed to do them and to see me stop getting cross with myself for not having them done.

Now i just have to wait and see if the recipients are as happy as i am :)

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky Crafty Chick said...

Hat off to you my Freaky Deaky Friendie, your blog is coming along nicely, and I love these hat ATCs *where did you get that hat where did you get that hat* OK, I am singing now, that's just Freaky Deaky so I better stop before I lose the plot ;)