Thursday 31 July 2008

New Home Card

I finally got round to making my freaky deaky friends new home card. I decided that i wouldn't put new home on the front so that she can keep it up as long as she wanted to and i could write a personal message about her new home inside.
I created hte card by using the emboss resist technique using a light green and a teal colour as my base colours. Allowed them to dry and then using versa mark stamped my friend stamp and clear embossed it. hen using gold acrylic paint i went over the base colours and stamped image. Once this was dry i place a piece of scrap paper over the top and ironed over it to remove some of the base colour around the stamped image.
I was pleased with how the colours worked on this so will defo use that combo again
Then i placed the resist embossed image onto gold foil and created texture on the foil edging and then mounted this onto the card over a crafty individual background paper and added some butterflies and some flower gems.
Hey presto card made!

No comments: