Thursday 31 July 2008

My Uber talented Niece

My Uber talented niece desperately wanted to make my freaky deaky friend an atc for her new home. She has never before created an atc so this was her first! She created it totally on her own and even used my melt pot to use wax to add the stamped image that she had brayered with a multi coloured ink pad. She then stamped corners (she know my freaky deaky friend is into corners!) and used my dymo to create the extra wording she wanted from that on the stamp as she wanted to say "Go Girl in your new home"

I was very impressed with what she had created and the different techniques she used to create this atc which will be treasured by my freaky deaky friend.

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky Crafty Chick said...

Agree ur niece is uber talented, and yes indeedy, this ATC is cherished :)