Sunday 27 July 2008

Saturday 26th July

Well it has definitly been one of those days today!!! So much to get done but so hung up and stuck on one thing taking time away from the other things. I spent about 3hrs if not more trying to get 3 atc's together and it was like pulling teeth! LOL

Then sat back at my craft desk after having a break and knowing the swaps i was mega brain dead with were done i whizzed through some of my others. Managed to get 5 atc's done in just over 2 hrs. So that leaves me with 2 left todo tomorrow and i might even get the chance to make a start on next months swaps :)

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely warm weather while we have it. I have been stuck inside missing it but it's nice to have the windows open to let some air through my flat.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring? x

No comments: