Monday 28 July 2008

Girls girls girls!!!!!

Well the theme of girly swaps came up in the group i co-own with my freaky deaky fwendie and i was like oh heck what do i use for this! I was trying to find girly things in my crafty stash and i couldn't believe that i am really lacking for girly stuff! Stamps and altered art stuff etc i have and i am fine with but girly stuff was so difficult. Finally i did manage to create my 3. ?They are more basic than some i have done but they are at least done! Here they are:

One of my girly swaps which i stamped the background and then stamped the bag out and cut it out and added a charma dn gems and used my dymo to add words.

The second of the three has a stamped background and then pink vellum over the top. Then i layed some friendly plastic out and heated it and stamped into it. I then added embellishments and another charm.

My third one i inked and stamped my background and then cut a piece of acetate with swirls on and attached it to the base. Then stamped and colourised shoes and added a strip of measuring tape to use the words if the shoe fits.. Added a pink heart gem and a couple of charms to finish it off.

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky Crafty Chick said...

I got "where did you get that handbag" - yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love date ATC, plus, anyone who has read my blog will know that my FDF helped me to bond with friendly plastic, so it was uber cool to get an ATC she had made using f.plastic. I want more of it!!!